Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A parting note to a friend!!

Some people…some very special people …
They just touch u in such special ways
That they live the mark till the end of life!!!


I don’t want to tell u a thank u, dear friend!!!
I don’t want to tell u a good bye!!
I just want to be there for u, when ever u need me!!!

For what u have done for me,
For what u were for me ,
U r, and will always be special

At the corner of my heart which shares the deepest of my deepest feelings
U ll b always treasured …
More precious than a jewel
More precious than the precious things …


As I walk further I meet new faces
New destinies, new fears, fresh joys…
I search for such a long lost friend
In the deepest of my sorrows...
Thinking that u will come from no where
Just to hold me and say “It’s all rite “
Just to let me know that life is still young
And life is still with me!!!

As I walk further, destinies change and I grow strong
Hope a stage never comes that…
I was needed, when I couldn’t be there..
I wanted to be there, but just couldn’t be there..

Still my dear friend, I want u to know that..
In some ways I had always cared for u …
I had always liked u …
A silent prayer was always there for u
That no matter where ever u r, what ever u do
B the same u r!!! Let smile b there always in ur life!!!

3 comments:

Prasanth R Krishnan said...

Simple and sweet... :)

Mausumi Dutta said...

some lucky people gt only true friends.its a nice one.touches my heart.

Anonymous said...

Manjusha
i just read the blog u send
r u serious
thats AWESOME WRITING
come on what r u waiting for
try a book
AWESOME AWESOME
TOOOOO GOOOD
u should write novels
and books
thanx for sharing that with me
i loved the peice u wrote